To start a video chat, you need to have a Qik account.
If you don't already have one, start the Qik application on your phone and tap 'Sign Up'.
Once you log in, starting a video chat is simple.
1) On the main menu of the app, tap on 'Video chat' to get started.
2) Tap on the contacts that you want to video chat with. Only contacts with the green video camera icon beside their names are available for video chat. Learn more about the availability of contacts here.
3) This will bring you to another screen that shows you the call has been initiated.
4) Wait for the other person to accept your call, and start video chatting.
- The camera icon allows you to switch between front and back camera.
- The microphone icon allows you to mute your voice.
5) Once you are done, press the end chat to end the call.