HTC Evo 4G: How to upload videos to your Qik website?
posted this on May 09, 2011 22:19
The application HTC Evo 4G users should be using is Qik Video for Sprint, Version 0.08.43. If you are using Qik Video Connect, please follow the steps below to upload all your videos from Qik Video Connect and delete the application, Qik Video Connect from your phone.
To upload all your videos:
1) Open up Qik Video Connect
2) Go to Record & Share
3) Check that the button beside the Qik Logo at the top right corner of the screen is green. If it is red, tap on it to change it to green and get connected.
4) Press the back button on your phone to return to the main menu
5) Tap on 'Video Gallery'
6) Look through the list of videos, and for any video that says 'on the phone',
7) Tap on the video, followed by the 'Up arrow' to upload it to your website
Once you have uploaded all the video, please delete the application, Qik Video Connect.
For more informations on deleting Qik Video Connect, please click here.